Tulgeen works to the National Standards for Disability Services
Accordingly, all Tulgeen participants and Supported Employees have
- The right to make exercise control and choice and make decisions.
- The right to actively participate in community.
- The right to be respected and valued as an individual and expect dignity, privacy and confidentiality.
- The right and freedom to give positive and negative feedback in all aspects of services received.
- The right to accountable service.
- The right to receive an effective governed and managed service.
Tulgeen continually strives to improve our services and our service offering. We need your help to do this. If you wish to provide feedback about any aspect of Tulgeen’s services, make a suggestion, raise a concern or complaint, please contact the relevant person:
INSYNC – Social Inclusion and Participation Activities and RESPITE Support- contact Karen Machan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6499 0845.
RESIDENTIAL SUPPORT and DAILY LIVING – contact Rose Hulst on email@example.com or 6499 0828.
SUPPORTED EMPLOYMENT in Tulgeen’s Australian Disability Enterprises – contact Paul Spiteri on firstname.lastname@example.org or 6499 0807.
Tulgeen guarantees a 48 hour turnaround response time to your initial contact and a maximum of 28 days to resolve a complaint. Our Complaints process is simple.
Overview of External Complaints Process