reimagine is a new free online resource designed to help people gain confidence navigating the NDIS and understand how it can support mental health recovery aspirations. The online tool is designed to be a one-stop-shop that not only provides information about the NDIS, but can be used as a side-by-side conversation and planning tool.
Designed to help people living with mental health conditions, families, carers and service providers work better together, reimagine:
- outlines the steps and processes required to apply for NDIS funding
- explains the language of the NDIS including psychosocial disability
- helps you prepare your access request through interactive activities
- helps you identify goals and aspirations to support you in the planning process
- provides hints and tips from people who have been there